It’s mid-May but it’s never too late to grab your back packs and go to the beach! Just like me, my scheduled beach vacation is on Sunday, just in time to have my post birthday celebration. Yes! I’ll be celebrating my 25th birthday. 🙂
Packing bags is one of the most hard part before vacation especially on choosing what to bring. If you still don’t know what should you not forget, here, I have shared my beach vacation hacks. Feel free to browse!
1. Neck Pillow and book
During long rides going to the beach, one you should not forget is a neck pillow. What does a neck pillow do? It helps you avoid neck pain when you accidentally (or not) fell asleep by making your neck rest in a correct angle.
Some people love reading books, so, if you’re one of those, don’t be hesitant on bringing a book/novel. As for me, I am very addicted to Kay Hooper nowadays so I’m definitely bringing one.
This is the very important kit that bakasyunitas should bring. What you put in your kit are all for your own choices. For my kit, here’s what I usually have:
- Alcohol – in case you’ll get wounds
- Anti-itch cream – for insect bites or rashes
- Anti-histamine – for those with allergies to certain foods (like me)
- Anti-diarrhea medicine – it’s better to be ready for a sudden and unexpected diarrhea
- Treatment for motion sickness – for me, sanitary balm or white flower helps, but you can also bring meclozine like bonamine.
Well, who doesn’t want to post pictures right away on social media? No one!!! My gadgets list includes my monopod, iPhone and my tablet. Monopod helps support a digital camera or smartphones on taking pictures. Perfect combination, yes?
Your smartphone helps you stay connected with your travel buddies. Smartphones also, because of the apps you can download, can be used on checking for hotel and resort bookings and navigation.
Tablets are good on using as E-book reader and for better internet browsing since it has larger screens.
*Do not forget that you also need your phone in case someone from your work or home needs to ask something from you.
You have your smartphones with you, what else do you need? Chargers,yes!If you happen to have different brands of smartphones,you sure to have different sets of chargers also. And if you don’t want to bring all of it, a life hack might help. 🙂Life hack tips:
- Bring only one USB wall brick – just interchange the usb cables you need to use.
- Bring your 3-in-1 USB cable – if you have the budget, you can buy 3-in-1 USB cables available in the market
Aside from giving you that trendy look, sunglasses protects your eyes from sun’s harmful rays. A hat also will make you look trendy and at the same time will save your face from direct sunlight. If you don’t want also to do your hair, wearing a hat is a nice trick.
Sunblocks’ use is to avoid your skin from getting sun burn as your skin is exposed to harmful UV rays. Suggestion is get sunblocks with high spfs, one that last for hours and is water proof. 🙂
My must have toiletries are as follows:
- Mouth wash
- Conditioner – this is very important as your hair will get dry due to long sunlight and saltwater exposure
- Towel – the towel I usually bring on vacation is the one showed below. It is 2-in-1, you can use it as a bag and a towel of course. 🙂 If you want to know where I got it, feel free to hit the comment button.
Slippers are so, so important since it is super comfy and goes along with anything you want to wear.
Now, what’s swimming on a beach without your own choice of swim wear? This time I won’t be suggesting anything, just be sure you wear something you really want to wear! 🙂